We offer classes, lessons, and open swim opportunities to water enthusiasts of all ages in the Marinette, Wisconsin, area.
Become a member
Membership has its benefits:
- Access to all classes (both land and water)
- Access to the weight room (same hours as pool)
- Reduced rate for swim lessons and personal training
- Individual and family rates
Becoming a member is easy! Stop at the pool and take a tour, then talk to a lifeguard or the Aquatics Director about becoming a member.
Purchase a day pass
Just $5 gives you access to classes for a day.
You can purchase your day pass at the pool.
September Pool Schedule
To sign up for classes/lessons or to get more information, call 715-735-0585.
Please welcome our new Aquatics Director, Kasey Eisch-Ermis, to RCCP.
Kasey brings many years of experience in fitness and has a high level of energy and positivity.
Some of her certifications include:
- ISSA Fitness Nutrition Specialist 2014-Present
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer February 2012-Present
- Group Fitness Certified –American Fitness Training of Athletics-June 2012-Present
- Aerobics Certified – June 2012-Present
- Insanity Certified – 2013-Present
- First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external
Join us in welcoming Kasey to our staff. We ask for your patience during the training process. And be ready for her enthusiasm, her love of fitness, and her desire to continue the legacy of River Cities Community Pool.