Skip to content
Is water exercise only for the injured? Older people?
Does it always get your hair wet?
Is it a tough enough workout?
August Pool Schedule
To sign up for classes/lessons or to get more information, call 715-735-0585.
River Cities Community Pool
SPOOKTACULAR KIDS TRIATHLON
October 20 – 12:30pm; race starts at 1:00pm
Mandatory check-in 11:00am – 12:15pm
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Register by October 1 for $9.00 t-shirt
- This event is FREE thanks to a grant from the Stephenson National Bank and support from our “DaYooper Winterfest.”
- Finishers will win a medal and receive a goodie bag.
- A parent or guardian must be present at all times.
- The swim will be in the RCCP pool; armbands, noodles, or back floats may be used.
- Lifeguards will be on duty and “swim angels” will be in the water accompanying non-swimmers.
- Adults may help children in the transition areas.
- Tricycles or bikes with or without training wheels may be used – NO Big Wheels. Bike helmets MUST be worn.
- Event is capped at 125 participants.
- If not preregistered, t-shirt cost is $25.
- Mail the registration form and t-shirt payment by October 1 to be guaranteed a t-shirt.