Private pool rentals are available for birthday parties, school year and reward days, church groups, or scouting organizations.
- Birthday Parties can be held during our open swim hours on Saturdays and Sundays for up to 20 participants. The cost is $5.00 per person.
- Private Pool Rentals are available after open swim hours. The cost is $60.00 per hour for a maximum of 30 participants. Please speak to the Aquatics Director for larger groups.
The fee includes the use of pool toys, basketball hoop, noodles, float belts, and access to an area to have refreshments. For their safety, all swimmers will be given a swim test.
- Any child under six years of age or who is a non-swimmer must have an adult accompany them in the water (within arm’s reach).
- Outside food and beverages are permitted (no alcohol or glass). Tables and chairs can be provided in the pool area with advance notice.
- We ask that parties arrive no more than 15 minutes before the scheduled party time and leave the pool area at the time designated on your rental agreement.
Deposit: A deposit of 50% must be paid in order to schedule your event.
Amount due: For parties during open swim, please estimate the number you are expecting and then let us know your final count at least 5 days prior to the rental. The fee will be based on the final count, not the number that actually attends.
Refunds/Cancellations: Cancellations must be made in writing or via email at least 5 days prior to your rental. Deposit is forfeited if canceled less than 5 days before rental.Rental request and information form