Come visit us, take a tour, and talk to a lifeguard or the Aquatics Director about becoming a member.
Membership has its benefits!
- Access to all classes (both land and water)
- Access to the weight room (same hours as pool)
- Reduced rate for swim lessons and personal training
|Fees include sales tax||Monthly Dues with Bank Draft||Annual Dues||Short-term Dues
(minimum 3 months; includes $10/mo surcharge)
|UW staff & students||Free of charge|
Must show your ID
Members can bring a guest two times.
- Payment can be paid by a bank draft for the year or three-month minimum.
- Checks are made payable to RCCP.
- A bank draft is the best option.
- Fill out bank draft form and attach VOIDED check.
New memberships can be prorated:
- If between 1st and 15th of the month: Full amount is due (bank draft is encouraged).
- If after the 15th of the month: One-half is due (bank draft is encouraged).
|Day Pass for Youth||$3|
|Day Pass for Adult||$5|
|Day Pass for Family||$10|
|Water Fitness Classes||$5/class|
Locker Fees (Women Only)
|Full-size locker||Half-size locker|
|6-month locker fee||$30||$21|
|12-month locker fee||$60||$42|
- Monday & Wednesday 8:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m-1:00 p.m.
- Or by appointment (call or email to schedule time)